By Charlene Li
The Disruption Mindset
Coming June, 2019
To be competitive, it’s no longer enough to be innovative – you must have a strategy for disruptive growth, a plan to identify and seize an opportunity no one else has the audacity or confidence to reach for. Disruptors don’t just blow things up – they also create and build things that results in huge, positive change. This book will help you build your own disruption mindset. Coming June 2019.
The Engaged Leader
A Strategy for Your Digital Transformation
How Social Technology Can Transform How You Lead
Winning In a World Transformed By Social Technologies
Publications & Recognition
- The Engaged Leader named the recipient of the Independent Publisher Book Award, 2016
- Groundswell, revised edition, named a Top 25 best social media book of 2011 by Customer Think
- Open Leadership debuted at #5 on The New York Times bestseller list, May 2010
- Groundswell named the recipient of the 2009 Berry-AMA Book Prize for the best book in marketing
- Named by Fast Company as one of The Most Influential Women in Technology
- Groundswell named by CIO Insight as one of the Top 10 Business- Tech Books of 2008
- Named by Fast Company as one of The 12 Most Creative Minds of 2008
- Groundswell named by Businessweek as one of the Best Innovation & Design Books of 2008
- Groundswell named by strategy+business as one of the Best Business Books 2008 and “Top Shelf” in Marketing
- Groundswell named by Advertising Age as one of the 8 Books You Should have Read, 2008
- Groundswell named one of 10 Insightful Web 2.0 Books by CIO Insight
- Groundswell, co-authored with Josh Bernoff, named by Amazon as one of the Top 10 Business & Investing Books of 2008
- The Disruptor’s Agenda, in research/writing phase, target publication February 2019.
- The Engaged Leader: A Strategy for Your Digital Transformation, March 2015. Independent Book Publisher Award, 2016.
- Seven Success Factors of Social Business Strategy, July 2013.
- Open Leadership: How Social Technology Can Transform the Way You Lead, May 2010. New York Times bestseller.
- Marketing in the Groundswell, June 2009.
- Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies, May 2008, 2nd edition June 2011. Named by Amazon as one of the best business books of 2008.
Leadership is a Mindset Let’s talk about leadership in the midst of disruption. Let’s get clear on what leadership is, first of all. It’s a mindset. It’s not a title. Leadership doesn’t come when somebody bestows that title on you. Leadership happens when you see a...
Can your company handle the disruption that it needs? If you’re not sure about that answer then let’s work on it. First off, let's start with your company culture. What is culture? Culture is simply a system of beliefs. And if your beliefs are holding you back from...
Experience is what you get when
you don’t get what you want.
— Charlene Li —