What Makes Charlene’s Speeches Unique
Creates the A-HA Moment
Builds Capabilities &
Customer Experience Strategy
The Disruption Mindset: Why Some Organizations Transform While Others Fail
“Disrupt or Die” has been the rallying cry for decades, but what does it actually mean to be disruptive, to make it the center of your strategy? Many established companies set a goal to develop “disruptive” innovations, believing innovation will disrupt their market and drive growth. But that’s not how it works: disruption doesn’t create growth. Growth creates disruption. Transformations are never easy, and the unrelenting pace of technological change makes it doubly difficult. But there’s hope and a way forward — starting with reframing your strategy, leadership and culture so that disruptive growth is at the top of your agenda.
Audience members will learn how to:
- Define what disruption is — and isn’t — and how it can drive disruptive growth.
- Identify and prioritize the right disruptive growth moves — and align the organization around them.
- Understand how leaders must show up differently when pursuing a disruption strategy.
- Instill disruption into a status-quo culture.
Customer Experience Strategy
Tailoring Speeches For Your Audience
- How do you create a compelling patient experience in a fragmented healthcare landscape? How do you create a sense that you know and understand the patient while working within the confirms of regulations like HIPPA?
- How are healthcare organizations embracing disruption to create better patient experiences and outcomes?
- Organizations in healthcare and pharma have as their foundation a strong sense of purpose and mission. How can leaders use digital technologies to translate and transfer these values deep into the organization and ensure that actions and practices align?
- How can financials service companies disrupt themselves and stay ahead of well-funded fintech startups as well as powerful new entrants like Amazon and Google?
- Digital and social tools represent an untapped opportunity to engage both with clients and internally with employees. In the highly regulated financial services industry, how do you safely deploy and manage these seemingly risky technologies to drive business results and increase customer satisfaction?
- How are consumers’ experiences with disruptive companies like Amazon and Uber setting the bar high for financial service companies? How can you best understand and then deliver on these heightened expectations when you operate in a highly regulated industry?
- In an Amazon and Alibaba dominated world, what must retailers do to not just fend off these disruptive players, but thrive in the new digital landscape?
- How are consumer products forging a new relationship with consumers with new technologies like IoT and disrupting traditional distribution and retail channels in the process?
- What are the best ways to connect customer experience to employee experience in the retail environment? How are organizations designing the future retail experience to match the realities of how people will work in the future?