Tailoring Speeches for Verticals
HEALTHCARE AND PHARMA
- How do you create a compelling patient experience in a fragmented healthcare landscape? How do you create a sense that you know and understand the patient while working within the confirms of regulations like HIPPA?
- How are healthcare organizations embracing disruption to create better patient experiences and outcomes?
- Organizations in healthcare and pharma have as their foundation a strong sense of purpose and mission. How can leaders use digital technologies to translate and transfer these values deep into the organization and ensure that actions and practices align?
FINANCIAL SERVICES AND INSURANCE
- How can financials service companies disrupt themselves and stay ahead of well-funded
fintechstartups as well as powerful new entrants like Amazon and Google?
- Digital and social tools represent an untapped opportunity to engage both with clients and internally with employees. In the highly regulated financial services industry, how do you safely deploy and manage these seemingly risky technologies to drive business results and increase customer satisfaction?
- How are consumers’ experiences with disruptive companies like Amazon and Uber setting the bar high for financial service companies? How can you best understand and then deliver on these heightened expectations when you operate in a highly regulated industry?
RETAIL AND CONSUMER PRODUCTS
- In an Amazon and Alibaba dominated
world, what must retailers do to not just fend off these disruptive players, but thrive in the new digital landscape?
- How are consumer products forging a new relationship with consumers with new technologies like IoT and disrupting traditional distribution and retail channels in the process?
- What are the best ways to connect customer experience to employee experience in the retail environment? How are organizations designing the future retail experience to match the realities of how people will work in the future?
Leadership is a Mindset Let’s talk about leadership in the midst of disruption. Let’s get clear on what leadership is, first of all. It’s a mindset. It’s not a title. Leadership doesn’t come when somebody bestows that title on you. Leadership happens when you see a...
Can your company handle the disruption that it needs? If you’re not sure about that answer then let’s work on it. First off, let's start with your company culture. What is culture? Culture is simply a system of beliefs. And if your beliefs are holding you back from...