What I’m doing now
I’m sharing what I’m working on with the hopes that it will 1) you’ll help me with these project where possible; 2) not ping me about projects that aren’t on this list.
- I’m writing this from Italy, where enjoying a few days in Florence before heading to Milan and then Madrid for speeches for WOBI on Digital Transformation.
- Between viewing Michaelangelo’s “David” and eating way too much gelato, I’m finishing the manuscript for my next book, The Disruption Mindset. Good thing there’s readily available coffee here!
- Looking forward to the launch mode for the book. If you’re interested in reading a review copy or hosting a launch event starting in May, please contact me.
- I’m also planning a podcast called “The Disruptors” where I interview people who have created disruptive transformations. Who would you like to see me interview?
- For fun, I organized a jam session with my fellow YPO members for this coming Friday. It’s been years since I’ve played in a band (keyboards). It’s a great way to develop a deeper bond with my colleagues — and it’s just good plain fun to rock!
- Heading to Moab, Utah at the end of April (for fun) and to Sydney at the end of May (for work). I welcome any suggestions!
Updated March 24, 2019 from Florence, Italy