Tailoring Speeches for Verticals
HEALTHCARE AND PHARMA
- How do you create a compelling patient experience in a fragmented healthcare landscape? How do you create a sense that you know and understand the patient while working within the confirms of regulations like HIPPA?
- How are healthcare organizations embracing disruption to create better patient experiences and outcomes?
- Organizations in healthcare and pharma have as their foundation a strong sense of purpose and mission. How can leaders use digital technologies to translate and transfer these values deep into the organization and ensure that actions and practices align?
FINANCIAL SERVICES AND INSURANCE
- How can financials service companies disrupt themselves and stay ahead of well-funded fintech startups as well as powerful new entrants like Amazon and Google?
- Digital and social tools represent an untapped opportunity to engage both with clients and internally with employees. In the highly regulated financial services industry, how do you safely deploy and manage these seemingly risky technologies to drive business results and increase customer satisfaction?
- How are consumers’ experiences with disruptive companies like Amazon and Uber setting the bar high for financial service companies? How can you best understand and then deliver on these heightened expectations when you operate in a highly regulated industry?
RETAIL AND CONSUMER PRODUCTS
- In an Amazon and Alibaba dominated world, what must retailers do to not just fend off these disruptive players, but thrive in the new digital landscape?
- How are consumer products forging a new relationship with consumers with new technologies like IoT and disrupting traditional distribution and retail channels in the process?
- What are the best ways to connect customer experience to employee experience in the retail environment? How are organizations designing the future retail experience to match the realities of how people will work in the future?