By Charlene Li
The Disruption Mindset
Available September 24th
To be competitive, it’s no longer enough to be innovative – you must have a strategy for disruptive growth, a plan to identify and seize an opportunity no one else has the audacity or confidence to reach for. Disruptors don’t just blow things up – they also create and build things that results in huge, positive change. This book will help you build your own disruption mindset.
Preorder The Disruption Mindset and you’ll earn these exclusive bonuses:
PRE-ORDER 1 BOOK AND RECEIVE:
- A bookplate, personalized and signed by Charlene Li, for your print copy of the book.
- Exclusive access to “The Ultimate Disruption Playbook,” Charlene Li’s Udemy class for free (Valued at $199.99.) where you’ll learn how to:
- Create a coherent disruption strategy that will align your organization
- Align that strategy on a vision of how you will serve your next-generation customer
- Create a movement with groundswell leadership, to energize and sustain your efforts
- Transform your culture into an engine that will power your disruption strategy
PRE-ORDER 5+ BOOKS AND RECEIVE:
- Each copy of the book signed and personalized by Charlene Li for your recipients (mailed to one address).
- Access to Charlene’s Udemy class “The Ultimate Disruption Playbook,” mentioned above.
- Charlene’s “Guide to Leading Disruption.” This digital PDF is filled with specific tips to lead disruption within an organization.
*Shipping & tax will be added.
*Shipping & tax will be added.
What Experts Are Saying
Evolution is not about survival of the fittest; it’s about thriving on disruption. The Disruption Mindset will change your perspective, your business, and, dare we hope, your corporate culture.
Charlene Li has done it again. With carefully-researched examples, she demonstrates how shifting the mindset of a company leads to breakthroughs that, in turn, lead to exponential and disruptive innovation.
Charlene Li understands that businesses don’t disrupt unless individuals do. The Disruption Mindset will help leaders shift their organizational cultures into high-gear growth strategies.
Thriving through and beyond disruption is a people challenge, first and foremost. Charlene Li’s experiences and practical guidance show leaders a successful path. I’m all-in for this!
Change is not easy, but it’s necessary. Disruption has touched every industry and promoted exponential growth along the way. Charlene Li’s book encourages readers to take a chance, uproot the status quo, and go for the gold. No guts, no glory.
In The Disruption Mindset, Charlene Li reminds us that while organizational structure is the spine of your organization, storytelling is its soul. Repetition and sharing of company lore strengthens your culture during difficult disruption.
Disruption isn’t something you observe, it’s something you must engage. It It means changing mindset to move beyond fear. But it’s hard! Charlene Li is a trusted advisor to help you and your team dance with disruption in this fast changing world. Read it and move faster.
Something stupendous happens when you focus. Your vision narrows, and you see only the one thing that matters. Sounds and distractions fade away, and time slows way down. There is just you and the object of your focus. There is clarity in your purpose. You are all in.