Comments and professional debate are welcome and encouraged because they add to the knowledge base and community that I am trying to build. I do not pre-moderate any comments, but comments are filtered through spam filtering technology, which isn’t perfect and occasionally flags legitimate comments. If your comment doesn’t show up after 12 hours, please let me know through the contact page. Occasionally, comments may be turned off for a specific post, either because of an inordinate amount of spam or because the discussion has been moved to another location.
A valid email address is required so I can follow-up with you if necessary or respond without adding a new comment. Personal information will never be shared or sold to a third party.
I will delete or censor comments if I find that they contain the following:
- Abusive, hateful, mean-spirited, obscene, sexually explicit, threatening or excessively foul language.
- Off-topic remarks or links to material that is off topic.
- Commercial promotions or spam.
- Private or personal information published without consent.
- Potentially libelous comments.
- Plagiarized material or material that violates intellectual property rights.
- Content that violates any law.
By submitting a comment on this site, you agree to hold this site, its owner(s), and all future subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability. I reserve all rights of refusal and deletion of any and all comments and trackbacks.
This policy may be amended at any time. This policy is effective as of April 1, 2010.