I’m pleased to announce a four-part series featuring the ideas and content from my new book, “Open Leadership” which will be available in late May. Below are descriptions as well as registration information for each of these Webinars. These Webinars are free and I’ll also be posting recordings and the slides from them online after each Webinar in case you can’t attend them.
More information about the “Open Leadership” book is available at open-leadership.com.
Description: “Be Open, Be Transparent, Be Authentic” are the current leadership mantras — but companies often push back. Business is premised on the concept of control and yet the new world order demands openness — leaders do not know how to be open and be in control.
This four-part Webinar series is centered on the ideas in the new book, “Open Leadership: How Social Technology Can Transform The Way You Lead” by Charlene Li, the best-selling co-author of “Groundswell”.
Monday, April 26, 2010 10:00 – 11:00 AM PDT
Update: Slides and recording for the first webinar are available at http://bit.ly/aj3Hfc.
– How social technologies are creating the need for new type of leadership.
– What it means to be open.
– How to measure openness.
– Case studies of open leadership
Register at http://bit.ly/openleaderweb1
Friday, May 7, 2010 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Update: Slides and recording for this webinar are available at http://bit.ly/a8qIxm.
– What are the elements of an open strategy?
– How do you measure openness?
– What metrics should organizations use to measure the value of openness?
Register at http://bit.ly/openleaderweb2
Friday, May 14, 2010 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Update: Slides and recording for this webinar are available at http://bit.ly/c6JtNJ.
Register at http://bit.ly/openleaderweb3
Friday, May 21, 2010 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
– How do open leaders structure and manage openness with policies?
– Why is embracing failure so important to open leadership?
– How do open leaders deal with failure?
Register at http://bit.ly/openleaderweb4
[Originally posted at altimetergroup.com]